My name is Sheena Campanelli and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a __Help Desk/ Desktop Support Analyst_ for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in _Columbus, OH_. Details for the positions are as follows:
Three or more years experience administration of a Microsoft Windows environment required, including but not limited to Windows XP, Server 2008, 2003, active directory, DNS, DHCP, Office ...
My name is Amanda Tackett and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Windows Administrator for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Columbus, OH. Details for the positions are as follows:
· Three or more years experience administration of a Microsoft Windows environment required, including but not limited to Windows XP, Server 2008, 2003, active directory, DNS, DHCP, Office Products.
1 - 2 year assignment
Visual Studio 2000, 2005, 2008, 2010
DotNetNuke Visual Source Safe IIS Server
Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 2003/2008 Server
Work with a small team building & supporting applications that support medical benefits investigations. They will be ...
Required Skills and Experience: - 5 years of experience in VB.Net or C#
- 5 years of experience with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0+
- Strong web development experience with ASP.NET on n-tier architectures
- Experience with OR/M tools (LINQ) for data access
- Strong grasp of relational database concepts, including experience in data normalization, data modeling, stored procedures, and user-defined functions
- Strong command of Object-Oriented concepts
- Strong application development & design ...
Telecom Billing Database Analyst Description
SQL and SQL Server database developers and analysts are being screened by Constratus Staffing for multiple positions (5) in the Columbus area. The billing and revenue department of a major wireless carrier needs personnel for projects involving interactions between various IT and network departments that affect high-volume billing events.
These are W-2 contract positions paying the equivalent of $52K-$62K annual salary.
We are looking for the Sherlock ...
Our client, a well respected and financially stable insurance company, seeks an experience software professional to join their data warehousing team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting and extending a multi-terabyte Enterprise Data Warehouse. This includes the full systems project life cycle including analyzing business requirements, designing technical specifications, developing, testing and implementing solutions using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to extract, transform ...
Review existing data import routines used by local data submitters, review and revise data import process used with OCCSN and Vital Statistics data
- Work with staff to review and improve matching algorithms and the data de-duplication process
- Responsible for the improving the data processing routines used for data submitted by various local genetics centers and Vital Statistics
- Convert scientific, engineering, and other technical problem formulations to ...
Our Client is seeking a Database / Web Programmer in the Toledo, Ohio area.
Support existing MS SQL and .Net applications.
Programming support for new application development.
Custom report development.
Requirements and Desired Skills Include:
Proficient programming skills in MS SQL Server and .Net.
Strong requirements definition and test plan development and execution.
Strong Communication skills both verbal and written.
Demonstrated self-start committed to the delivery of ...
We have an 3+ month contract opening for a Sr. .Net Developer with one of our clients in Dublin, OH. This position pays $50 hr. C2C or 1099. You must be authorized to work for any employer within the US without restriction. Please see job description below:
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
- Create technical design deliverables from a requirements document, technical design and coding
- Responsible for unit testing, integration and system testing of assigned modules
Location: Columbus, OH, United States
Analyst will be responsible for eliciting data and/or functional requirements from investment professionals and creating specifications for applications or data interfaces between various proprietary systems and our centralized data warehouse/analytics platform. Assignments may be new work or maintenance of earlier work.
Analyst must be an excellent communicator and facilitator, able to run a meeting and quickly establish ...
7 month contract Temp to Perm
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
Create technical design deliverables from a requirements document, technical design and coding. Responsibilities also include unit testing,
integration and system testing of assigned modules. Also performs software implementation tasks, including source control and deployment
activities. Individual must be involved in all phases of the development process.
5 years experience in the following:
Significant experience in VB ...
Contribute with in depth MVC knowledge and experience- Experience with MVC on two or more projects
- Ability to describe a page the resource built
- Explain the framework and organization of an MVC application
- Understand MVC Application Execution
- Explain how an MVC application operates
- Create a Basic ASP.NET MVC Project
- Demonstrate how to create a basic MVC application, add controllers, add views, and add unit tests
- Explain how ASP.NET MVC differs from ASP.NET Web Forms
- Help lead agency ...
Participates in the design, creation, and maintenance of computerized databases. Works directly with clients/users to resolve data conflicts and inappropriate data usage. Directs the maintenance and use of the corporate data dictionary.
- Bachelor degree.
- 5+ years experience in architecture, design, development and operations of a production DBMS environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills - must be able to interface with ...
Business Software Developer/Programmer
Application Link, Inc. is seeking experienced, team player who is an innovative Web Developer, preferably with a background in education. The successful candidate will assist in maintaining and transitioning ColdFusion websites to ASP.NET and Web Services. You will work closely with a established team and on your own to innovate and deliver end solutions that are intuitive to user and render quickly.
This is a great opportunity to highlight and use your ...
Apr 4 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Columbus (OH) easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.