Instrument Solutions Technical Specialist in Columbus, OH.
This position is responsible for technical and application support on titration, density, refractometry and pH meter product lines, as well as supporting some aspects of marketing.
Provide primary phone support to end-users, sales personnel, and field service technicians on the instrument product lines.
Performs experiments in laboratory in support of end-users; may receive samples from end-users on ...
**Contact Devin at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- BS/MS Chemistry
- 5-7 years of polymer synthesis experience
- Experience in free-radical polymerizations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible for conducting the necessary laboratory experiments to develop products that meet the needs and specifications of customers
- Work with customers to develop mutually agreeable product specifications
- Collaborate with the QC department to develop ...
Jan 22 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Columbus (OH), such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.